This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a LG Smart TV. The Live TV Store IPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of €5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
1. In order to check if your Smart TV is compatible with the Live TV Service go to the Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
2. Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
3. Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
4. Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
5. Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Live TV Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
6. Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
7. If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Save online’ checkbox.
8. Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button.
9. Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.